Help support MSN

MAKE A DONATION

At MSN, as at other independent schools, tuition only covers 95% of our operating budget. The other 5% is covered by fundraising activities, the most important of which is the Annual Fund.

Participation is key! Your gift, no matter the size, is important to us. Every gift helps in making the Annual Fund as strong as it can be. Gifts can be one-time or recurring. Gifts not only support our operating budget but also help us to make capital improvements or buy specific unique items.

Please make your annual fund gift today, in the amount that works for you. Follow the link below to make a one-time or monthly gift. You can also mail a check directly to MSN, or contact Kathy Murri for other options.

Thank you for your participation in the annual fund, and your support of MSN.

Donate Securely via PayPal.